So some friends of mine are moving to another country, and needed to get rid of some stuff first, and so gifted me with many video games, anime DVDs, gaming guides and more – and now I’d like to offer you the chance to win some of this sweet swag!
There will be 9 winners:
- GRAND PRIZE, 1 WINNER:
Your choice of 12 of the above pictured video games/guides/etc
- FIRST PRIZE, 3 WINNERS:
Your choice of 5 of the remaining games after the Grand Prize winner has chosen. First prize winners will be given selection priority based on the order in which their names are drawn.
- SECOND PRIZE, 5 WINNERS:
Your choice of 3 of the remaining games after the Grand Prize and First Prize winners have chosen. Second prize winners will be given selection priority based on the order in which their names are drawn.
Remaining items will be donated to the Canadian Diabetes Association via their Clothesline program.
HOW TO ENTER:
This is a donations-based raffle. Simply click on the donate button on my main page, and choose how much you’d like to pitch in. Be sure to include a note with your donation saying that you’d like to be entered for the raffle, or you will not be entered. If you have trouble adding a note to your donation, message me here on Tumblr and let me know under what name you donated, and I will ensure your entries are counted.
So! Here’s how it works:
For every $3 donation, you get 1 (one) entry into the raffle.
For every donation of $5 you get 3 (three) entries! Multiples of 5 (but less than $20) will receive 3 tickets per $5.
For every donation of $20, you get 15 (fifteen) entries! Multiples of $20 will receive 18 (eighteen) entries for every $20!
If you donate to enter and reblog this post to spread the word, you’ll get an extra entry per each $5 you donated! So please help spread the word to make this raffle a success. Please inform me you are reblogging in your note saying you wish to be part of the raffle, or I won’t know to give you the extra entry/ies!
- Raffle is open to anyone anywhere in the world, so long as your local laws allow.
- If you are outside Canada or the USA, you will have to pay at least partial shipping for your prize. Depending on the success of the raffle, this may be the entire shipping cost or just a small fee.
- This raffle ends on Friday November 21st. Prizes will be drawn and winners announced and contacted within 24 hours of the raffle’s end.
- You MUST have asks or submits open on your main blog so that I can contact you if you are drawn as a winner. If I cannot contact you via Tumblr, your win will be voided and your prize level will be re-drawn.
- If you are contacted as a winner and do not respond within 72 hours, your win will be voided and your prize level will be re-drawn.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me here on Tumblr via ask or fanmail.
Thank you, and good luck!
At the time I’m typing this, there have been zero entries.
So! Maybe help spread the word or even pitch in a few bucks for a chance at some awesome games?